Free counselling support is available on campus for all currently enrolled UNSW Canberra students. This confidential, free of charge service with a qualified professional clinical psychologist (student counsellor) is designed to support students to work through challenges, navigate change, and regain balance.
We can assist with:
- academic or training pressures
- time management, including the balance between study, training, employment, and family life
- confidence issues
- motivation or procrastination problems
- adjustment to living in a new location, a new lifestyle, as well as cultural transitions
- stresses relating to fieldwork, study, or training
- decision making and important life choices
- emotional challenges, such as apprehension, sadness, and loneliness
- Health concerns for self or a family member
- concerns relating to supervision, colleagues, or professional personnel
- Relationship and/or family issues
- Apprehensive future thinking
Current students can make bookings for the Counselling Service via the Student Hub.